Sleeved Plug Valve
Sleeved Plug Valve
Ball valves have been widely used in low temperature and cryogenic applications, including LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) which is now a better choice of energy. Find trusted cryogenic trunnion mounted ball valves and floating ball valves here.
Introduction of Sleeved Plug Valve
The sleeved plug valve is composed of valve body, valve cover, sleeve, plug and other parts. The plug hole is aligned or staggered with the valve body hole by rotating the plug with hole. The valve is suitable for food, petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, chemical fertilizer, electric power, precious metal pipeline with nominal pressure class 150lb-900lb and working temperature – 29-180 ℃.
Cryogenic Valves Industrial Applications
- Sleeved plug valve has the advantages of exquisite structure, reliable sealing, long sealing life, superior performance and shape in line with the process aesthetics.
- Through the soft sleeve and metal plug interference fit to ensure the sealing, adjustable strong.
- Sleeve plug valve can be installed in all directions, and is not controlled by the installation direction; The valve is small in volume and has no special requirements for installation space.
- Sleeved plug valve can be used for two-way flow, easy to be made into a multi-way form, and it is convenient to control the flow direction of pipeline medium.
- Unique 360 between the sleeve and the valve body ° Metal lip can effectively protect and fix the sleeve, make it not rotate with the plug, and can seal the contact surface of the sleeve and valve body more reliably and stably.
- When the plug is turned, the sealing surface will be scraped and applied to provide self-cleaning function, which is suitable for viscous and easy scaling medium.
- Sleeved plug valve does not have internal cavities to accumulate media.
- The valve is easy to be made into a fire and anti-static structure.
|Materials||WCB, A105, LF2, F316, WC6, WC9, WCC, CF8, CF3, CF3M, CF8M, 4A, F51|
|Design and Manufacturing Standards||API 6D, API 608, ASME B16.34, BS 6364, BS 5351,|
|Face to Face Standards||ASME B16.10, BS 558, BS12982, ISO 5752|
|Flange Dimension Standards||ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47, ASME B16.25, ASME B16.11, BS 12627|
|Pressure Test Standards||API598 API 6D BS12569|
|Fire Safety Test Standards||API 6FA API 607|
|Quality/Product Certifications||ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001|
|Fugitive Emissions||ISO 15848-1, API 622|
|NACE||NACE MR 0175|
|Valve operator options||Handwhel, Worm Gear, Electric actuator, Pneumatic actuator, Hydraulic Actuator.|
|Shutoff Class||API 598 (Zero Leakage), API 6D|
|Bore||Full Bore, Reduced Bore|
|Process Connection Types||SW, NPT, BW, RF, RTJ|